Its been a honour & a beautiful feeling when your work has been appreciated by profound talented wordsmiths and i am thankful to such a brilliant writers Sweta Ojha , Radhika & itstartswithacoffee.wordpress.com presenting me “The Sunshine Blogger Award”
Visit thier blogs for beautiful experience of reading on different form of genres.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions asked to you
- Nominate other bloggers
- Write the same amount of questions for other nominated bloggers
Questions Asked(I will be taking questions at a time with similar answers)
- Since how long are you blogging and how has been the experience so far?
Its been some three or four months i am regular to blogging but its been one and half year since i begun it with my travel experience contents though i was fortunate enough as i got some assignments on hands that earlier got published in travel magazines that leads me off from blogging after some two or three posts and the experience of restarting again is beyond awesome and besides other work commitments i make sure to stick as long as possible this time.
- What’s your kind of music?
Anything that charged me up is my kind of music depends on situation & mood as i like every genre of music.
- If you go invisible for a day, what might have changed the other day?
I am very lazy & non punctual…you might find me sleeping tight on my bed spoiling the oppurtunity of getting invisible for a day.Yes,may be possibilities that my boss will get a call of transfer the next day.
- Your perception about love.
Love is a sweet desire & all sweet things hold fragrance of life with cult fire.
- What’s that one dream that inspires you to work harder?
I wanted to travel the world(wildest dream) & its always travelling that inspires me to work harder.
- How does your dream tour wishlist looks like?
Its endless…but i want to visit every nook & corner of my country before stepping out abroad.
- What makes you happy(Cheerful)?
Home without pets,24hrs free internet,awesome food,family,friends,surprise visits & salary before due date.
- What is the best part of your daily routine?
I am hotelier into Sales & mkt so my best part of daily routine comes in job profile while meeting regularly with different people of different nationalities that has fun ,learning & experience in itself.
- Do you believe in the saying, ‘First impression is the last impression’?
Yes,first impression is the long lasting impression.
- Tell me 3 things you remember about your kindergarten.?
I devasted almost all the flowers of school garden that & spitting out on people from bus are still fresh in my mind.
- Have you actually kept up a new year resolution? If yes, what and for how long?
I have only one resolution for next year to get publish my first book hopefully by the first half of next year.
- If social media did not exist, how would your life be different?
Social media has a big impact on our lives and gave us a platform to share our views or get in touch with people around the globe be it with a common person or known one’s so might be it won’t be as good as compared to present time.
- What is the one thing that you did out of your comfort zone that you are really proud of?
I associated with a group of youngsters teaching & helping poor children in providing them with proper education.We used to teach them on weekends for 1-2hrs that is something i ain’t proud but a feel good factor for me of doing something with selfless motives.
- Which celebrity do you admire the most and why?
Rahul Dravid for his cool,composed & firm determination attributes.
- What according to you is the most beautiful word in the world?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
I wanted to travel every nook & corner of India because India is well known for its diversity in culture,food,traditions,people,places,flora fauna & much more that is not available in any country around the globe.
- What super power would you choose to have?
Though its better to be a man with his will power but i am fond of Spiderman so anyday i would like to grab his powers.
- Which is better—a novel or a movie? And why?
A novel because when you’re reading a book,you tend to visualize everything like a movie somewhere in front of eyes.
- What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
I am working on writing skills for more improvement in terms of presentation of thoughts.
- What’s the last book you read that you simply could not put down until you finished?
It happens with every book i read..last was This love that feels right by Ravinder Singh.
- What inspired you to initiate blogging?
- What is the craziest experience of your life?
- What kind of blogs you generally enjoyed while reading & why?
- Name a animal you can relate with yourself & why?
- Name a movie you liked from the adaptation of book?
- Which part of globe attract you the most & why?
- What is most craziest thing you’ve done in life you remembered most?
- Share your one of your favourite quote.
- If given with opportunity to make some changes in WordPress,what will be those changes?
Toughest job to do is the nomination as everyone has a sunshining blog on this platform.My nominees are:
Keep spreading sunshine of the words.